Filed under News

Keeping up with The Crown

Because someone has to!

Let’s begin with the recent Will and Kate drama. Rumors have been circulating the past few weeks that Prince William allegedly cheated on Kate Middleton with one of her dear friends, Rose Chumley. Pictures surfaced on Twitter of people who look a lot like Will and Rose kissing in a bar. The picture is far away and both have their backs turned so it is hard to tell if it really is them. Kate has also not been seen with Rose and inside sources say they are no longer friends. Kate has reportedly told her family to distance themselves from her. Kensington Palace has not commented on an allegations but Kate and Will have announced an official visit to Wales in May, the place where they lived as newlyweds. Sounds to me like the palace is trying to cover up a scandal but who knows?

Now onto my favorite royals, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. The couple has officially moved into their new home Frogmore Cottage. Markle is set to have the royal baby any day now, and we are all anxiously awaiting its arrival. Markle’s mom is reportedly with her and ready to help when the baby is born. Markle’s father is not with her and is still not in contact with Meghan due to his inability to keep his mouth shut. Hopefully, for the sake of the baby and the happy couple he will let them have their moment and not ruin the birth of their first child.