Filed under Features

The Scoop on Senior Pictures

As school is starting back, many students are looking to have their senior pictures taken. Many might wonder where to get their pictures taken, how much it costs, and who should take their pictures? Three senior photographers in the Knoxville area are Jennifer Beard, Hannah Feiten, and Sarah McAffry.

Jennifer Beard charges $150 for senior pictures. This includes a one and a half hour session with two locations, up to five outfits, and all of your images edited, on a CD, and sent to you on a SmugMug link.

Hannah Feiten charges $225 for one location, two outfits, and forty-five edited images or $300 for three outfits, three locations, and eighty edited images.

Sarah McAffry charges $499 for her senior pictures. Her price includes a studio and on location photo shoot, unlimited outfits, and professional hair and makeup styling. There is a minimum $1,000 purchase at the print order session after the photoshoot.

Jennifer’s, Hannah’s, and Sarah’s Instagrams are: @scottandjenniferphotography, @feitenphotography, and @sarahmcaffry, respectively.

Some popular places to take senior pictures in Knoxville are: Ijams Nature Center, UT Gardens (pictured below), Downtown Knoxville, Knoxville Botanical Gardens, and The Old City. Knoxville has a wonderful selection of senior photographers and picture locations!