Filed under News

Why You Should Drink Coffee

Many people start their day drinking a cup of coffee, others like to eat a healthy breakfast, but which one do most Americans pick and why? Contrary to what some people say, studies have shown that drinking coffee will make you healthier.

In Business Insider, there was a study comparing coffee drinkers, men vs. women that said: “The top 25% of coffee drinkers in the study had three or more cups a day. Among that group, men were 12% less likely to die early than comparable people who avoided coffee completely. And women who consumed a lot of coffee were 7% less likely to die early. In addition to lower general risk of early death, researchers found reduced risk of death from diseases of the digestive system and circulatory system. For men, coffee consumption was also associated with a lower risk of suicide.”

Additionally, other things you should know about it is that the U.S consumes more coffee than any other country. The  beans are actually the pit of a berry, which makes them a fruit.

I don’t know about you, but coffee just keeps getting better and better. This is why most people chose it as their breakfast, it’s not only good for you but it wakes you up and will get you ready for a long day. I would say almost everyone likes it, so much that according to Factslides: “The world consumes close to 2.25 billion cups of coffee every day.”

There are different kinds of coffee, for different kinds of tastes, such as: cappuccino, mocha, macchiato, lattes, Frappuccino, etc. So pick the one like most and start drinking, now you know that it will make your life a little more healthy.