Filed under Entertainment

How to Throw a Dank Christmas Party

Are you alone and have no friends? Fear no more! Today we’re going to teach you how to be the coolest kid in school, holiday style. With the holiday season approaching, everybody wants to know who’s going to have the best cookies and eggnog. With the help of this article, it’s gonna be you.

Step one: invite the whole school. Even if they reject your paper invitation in the hallway, be sure to just shove it in their backpack while they aren’t looking. That’s how you make friends, right?

Step two: Create a VIP list, inviting the biggest celebrities out there. For example, the cast of Pawn Stars, Whoopi Goldberg, or maybe even Dwight Schrute.

Step three: Buy all the best party foods and supplies from your local grocery store. Doritos, Mountain Dew, Fritos, and a big bag of chicken nuggets are always party favorites.

Step four: make a killer Christmas Playlist. When guests first arrive, start out with classics such as “The Jingle Bell Rock” or “Rocking Around the Christmas Tree.” However, as the night progresses, be sure to pull up the Christmas Trap/Dubstep Playlist.

After you make a dank playlist, pick out the x-mas games you’d like to play, like “Pass the Trash,”  “Secret Santa” or Christmas trivia.

Last but not least, make sure to have fun and be safe this holiday season!