Filed under Features, News

Honeybee Coffee comes to Farragut

Honeybee Coffee has just expanded their hive and opened up a new store in Farragut. The coffee shop opened its first store earlier this year in South Knoxville, and after just a couple weeks open in Farragut, they already have everyone buzzing. With its unique location being an old auto shop and its hipster chic decor, it is no surprise many Farragut students are raving about it.

From the minute you walk in the door, to the minute you walk out, you can expect great service, delicious food and drinks, and a relaxing environment. The coffee shop is a great place to go hang out or study at with its many tables, couches, and outlets scattered about. Honeybee takes great care in the origin of their coffee beans, insuring that the harvesters and consumers are both benefiting from their product. They are a specialty coffee shop and from what I have tasted, they are one of the best in Knoxville. Dark roast, light roast, iced or hot, Honeybee’s coffee is fresh and rich. If you are looking for something sweet you should try one of their Shakers or if you want something a little stronger you can always enjoy their espressos. They also now offer a variety of doughnuts, which makes the perfect combination with your coffee of choice. After trying one of their blueberry doughnuts and mocha shakers, I can confirm that Honeybee Coffee exceeds all expectations and lives up to the hype. I give Honeybee Coffee five stars and would recommend it to anyone looking for good coffee and a cool place to hang out.