Filed under News

Pulling the Trump Card on America

Mr. Donald Trump is a fragile subject in the United States right now–many citizens are devastated and afraid of what he holds the power to do. However, a lot of citizens don’t know exactly what he plans to do with his power due to the lack of press coverage on the subject. Many people believe his main goal is to stop immigration. The following topics are some plans Trump wants to instate:

1. Middle class tax relief: Donald Trump says that he wants to cut taxes for the middle class during his presidency. He said at a rally in Pennsylvania that he would “massively cut taxes for the middle class, the forgotten people, the forgotten men and women of this country, who built our country.”
  2. American Energy and Infrastructure Act: Donald Trump plans to build new infrastructure around the whole country. In his Presidential Acceptance Speech, Trump mentioned building new infrastructure as high priority: “We are going to fix our inner cities and rebuild our highways, bridges, tunnels, airports, schools, hospitals.  We’re going to rebuild our infrastructure, which will become, by the way, second to none.  And we will put millions of our people to work as we rebuild it.”  Donald Trump says, “The American Infrastructure Act leverages public-private partnerships and private investments through tax incentives to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over the next ten years.”
  3. Repeal and Replace Obamacare: Trump and Republicans in both the House and Senate will strive to repeal The Affordable Care Act. Trump plans for everyone to be covered by the new healthcare system. Although the Republicans hold majority in Congress, they may have a hard time agreeing on an appropriate replacement for The Affordable Care Act.
  4. Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act: This allows Americans to deduct child care and elder care from their taxes. Trump plans for employers to provide childcare (on-site) and for employers to create savings accounts for elder-care and child-care. Trump plans for this act to benefit all classes of citizens equally.

Trump also has plans to quickly act on a 1-for-2 rule. This rule will state and require that for every one federal regulation instated, two must be destroyed. He also plans to work tightly with Congress, which is something that has not happened in the past few years due to tensions between parties. He plans to replace Obamacare, the economy, his ties to Congress, and stop illegal immigration. Trump believes that his plans are going to make America great again if citizens and Congress can work together.