Filed under Features, News

Why Our Nation Is Doomed

The 2016 U.S. Presidential Election may very well be one of the most renowned American elections. This election has caught the attention of people from all over the world with the childlike candidates and their campaign strategies. Most citizens are either die-hard Hillary supporters or die-hard Trump supporters, while others want nothing to do with either of them. Some people are even considering leaving the country because of this crazy election. No outcome of this election will be pretty, that’s for sure, but in the end it is what it is.

Being the President of the United States requires honesty, courage, nobility, and leadership. Both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump have countless flaws that make them unfit to be the president. Using private email accounts for government-related work, targeting political opponents with the FBI and IRS, employing the Benghazi attack that killed four Americans, and staying in a marriage for political reasons include the many shady actions of Hillary Clinton’s political career. Donald Trump has avoided paying taxes to the IRS, allegedly sexually assaulted multiple women, filed numerous bankruptcies, discriminated against genders and ethnicities, and suspiciously dealt with Russia; these are some of the many things that disqualify him from being president. Both of the candidates’ actions, according to U.S. law, should put them in jail. These qualities just prove the reason that neither Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump deserve to be president.

According to the most recent polls from Washington Times and New York Times, Clinton is ahead of Trump and is predicted to win. As the final results come in, the future of our nation will lie in the hands of the winner…

OUR NATION IS DOOMED.